TOP 10 APPS FOR HOMEOWNERS
If you are like me you may need to delete some apps to download a new one but here is a list of cool apps that may come in handy if you are a homeowner!
1. IHandy Level – Make sure all pictures and home decor are straight with this cool app.
2. ColorSmart by Behr – Planning on refreshing your home? Preview, match, and coordinate colors “on-the-go” with this convenient tool. This is an easy and convenient way to find, coordinate and preview a BEHR® paint color for all of your paint projects.
3. SnapGuide– For you DIYer’s out there. Ideas and tips on how to repair and make just about anything…
4. Brightnest – Users create a personalized home profile, such as listing down whether you have kids, pets and appliances that require special maintenance (air conditioning, heater, etc.), and BrightNest helps you set up to-do lists with scheduled tasks for home maintenance. In addition, BrightNest provides thousands of articles with lifehacks, DIY projects, organizing tips and tricks and more to make life easier at home.
5. Encircle – Build security by knowing the value of your property. With Encircle, conveniently inventory items room-by-room, ensuring you have the right coverage and necessary information if you ever need to file an insurance claim. Take pictures of each room and then click on items to enter details.
6. Locometric – Room scan app that does the drawing for you. Allows the user to draw floor plans by placing their smartphone or iPad sequentially upon various walls within the home. Once a full rotation has been completed the app calculates and illustrates the measurements of the floor-plan.
7. iScape – is a simple app that helps you visualize the design of a garden or yard. You take a picture of the area you want to work with — then add details like flowers, patios and fences.
8. Planner 5D – Use Planner 5D online tool to create detailed home plans & modern interior design like a pro easily. Get home ideas, visuals and renderings of the design you create all in this app!
9. EASYMEASURE – The app shows the distance between objects as seen through your phone’s camera lens. When you boot the app, calibrate it; enter your height minus four inches to get to eye level. Utilizing a 3D-camera-overlay grid, the app makes it possible to calculate the distance between furniture in your living room.
10. Essential Garden Guide – The Essential Garden Guide helps you learn how to garden and unlock the secrets of a great backyard garden.